Very often HR Managers are confronted with a situation to write an e-mail to welcome a new employee instead of the managers they hired that same employees. Maybe that is a simple task, but I am sure that this formal letter will simplify text that you might compose as this letter is intended for HR Managers writing the letter. Remember, the e-mail should be friendly but formal, containing the crucial information related to the work placement but also to relax the employee. Also, the employee should feel welcomed in the new organization, and that should be emphasized in the letter.
Dear Mr/Ms. (name of the employee/candidate),
In the name of (Name of the Company/Organization) we want to inform you that you have passed the selection process and you are among the two of the candidates chosen for the job placement of Desk Assistant. Congratulations, we are looking forward for you to commence your employment at (Name of the Company/Organization).
Regarding your Resume and Motivation letter we are happy to welcome you, as we expect you to bring exceptionable experience and competence at (Name of the Company/Organization).
We are expecting your arrival at the (Name of the Department) on (Time and date of the first welcome meeting). You will commence you employment at our (Name of the Company/Organization) and immediately afterwards you will meet with someone of the HR Managers to discuss details regarding your social security and other administrative issues. At the end of the day you will be present at the meeting with the team, but with our Director (Name).
We expect you to respect our work ethics and culture regarding working hours and dress code.
The Agenda is attached to this e-mail.
New Employee Agenda
- 8.30 a.m. Meeting at the HR Department to detail your orientation plan and add your interests. Introduce you to your desk and software.
- 9 a.m. Meeting with your Department. Introduction to your job duties and the team.
- 12-12:30 p.m. Lunch with your new coworkers and me. The goal is welcome and meets the other co-workers.
- 12:30-2:00 p.m. Review your tasks and responsibilities and set initial goals for orientation, progress and contribution.
- 2:00 – 5 p.m. Meetings with the Director of your new Department and Vice-President of (Name of the Company/Organization).
We are eager to accept you in our team; I hope that your adaptation to our organizational culture will go on smoothly. If you have questions, do not hesitate to call me at any time.